Terra Mater Index du Forum

Terra Mater Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

PDF Jonathan Winters My Life QuotIn Search Of A Playgroun

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Terra Mater Index du Forum -> Encyclopédie Azerothienne -> Les liens utiles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
peitjazm
Ecrivain public

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Juin - 09:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: PDF Jonathan Winters My Life QuotIn Search Of A Playgroun Répondre en citant

Jonathan Winters: My Life: "In Search of a Playground"
by Jonathan Winters
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Jonathan Winters: My Life: "In Search of a Playground"
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Jonathan Winters: My Life: "In Search of a Playground"

Jonathan Winters was the most gifted improviser of comedy show business has ever seen. His approach was completely unique and his delivery was impossible for anybody else to do. His comedy appeared to be intense and bordering on the crazy because Jon was, in his own words, "an active mental patient." The host of the Tonight Show called him "the 25 funniest people I know." But what fans saw was only a fraction of who he was. Besides what they saw on stage, fans will be surprised to learn Jon was a gifted painter trained at the Dayton Art Institute and also a writer who wrote a NY Times bestseller. Now he tells the story of his life and shares the secrets of a genius who knew he was mentally ill and wouldn't let that keep him from achieving success. How he "made my sickness work for me" is part of what made him so unique. Read it all in this no-holds-barred revelation of what a mental breakdown looks and feels like, told with Jon's characteristic bluntness. This is the story of a brilliant survivor, how he grew up, and the philosophy he developed that saved his life. It is told in his own words along with posthumous help from his longtime friend Peter S. Ferrara. Here's everything you ever wanted to know about one of the most gifted artists of our time.

Details:
price: $17.50
bound: 300 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (May 1, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1543174507, 978-1543174502,
weight: 1.1 pounds (
filesize:

171bf2437f

ONLINE BOOK Showdown Comfort Food, Chili & BBQ: Bold Flavors from Wild Cooking ContestsONLINE BOOK La Nación de las Bestias: El Señor del Sabbath (Spanish Edition)After The Call: The Stress of a Pastor and Preacher & The Things They Go Through Pastor Roy JonesChildren's books: "MAGIC COLLECTION 3": Bedtime story, Beginner reader Level-1, Early learning, Values, Children's Picture Book, Preschool, Baby Book , ... for ages 0-8 (Magic Collection se[PDF] The Depths of My Soul Healed Through Love & Empowerment (Healing Poetic Series) (Volume 2)Martina & Chrissie: The Greatest Rivalry in the History of Sports download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK The Molly Maguires: The Origin, Growth, and Character of the Organization (Classic Reprint)READ BOOK Creando el paraíso: El libro sagrado de los migracionistas (Spanish Edition)[PDF] Shakespeare's Comedy As You Like It (Annotated & Illustrated)[PDF] I'm So Fine: A List of Famous Men & What I Had On
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Juin - 09:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Terra Mater Index du Forum -> Encyclopédie Azerothienne -> Les liens utiles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange